Re: PHOTOS - Posting Data

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
      First you have to be signed in to yahoo The go to yahoo groups there
      should be a place that will say my groups you can find it there or If
      you have the yahoo bar at the top of the page go to the group tab
      there. Also when I get a email from the group there is a place that
      will say visit your group you can click on that. Hope this helps.
      Frances Lambert

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Shirley Dreaden
      <dreadens@...> wrote:

      > Group Home Website:  How do I get to the Group Home Website?
      Shirley Dreaden

      > ________________________________

      Especially Frances for the photo of Boxes Cove Church where my
      GGgrandparents John Payne and Martha "Patsy" (Phillips) Harper are
      buried in the old section of the cemetery.

      > I would urge everyone to post their old family photos at the Group
      Home Website.

      > When I posted on what was allowed I said that the history of
      Jackson Co. was allowed and that includes family histories, where
      they came from and where they went if they left Jackson Co. Census
      data on Jackson Co. families from other AL counties and states is
      allowed.

      > On the Dekalb Co. group every message must be approved by the
      moderator and I could not post the census data from another AL county
      from which that family had come (said it was not allowed), finally
      just sent it to the person who was looking for her family before they
      moved to Dekalb.

      > If Richard or I had to approve every message on this group we would
      be glued to the computer. Everyone knows what you can and can not
      post and we trust our members to understand that we are a genealogy
      website.