Re: [jacksongenealogy] Virus Problem

  • marywinn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2001
      Tonda,

      All of us are subject to viruses. I, for one, would not like to see you
      banned from the list.

      Regards,
      Mary Winn Anderson
      Researching in Jackson County--Morris, Anderson, Prince, Fanning, Graham

      Brick Walls: Calvin Morris, b. Abt 1831
      Horatio Anderson, b. 1804
    • gregthomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2001
        Thank you for your understanding, Mary!

        Tonda Thomas
        gregthomas@...

        Researching in Jackson County: Collins Culver, Birdwell, Isbell

        Collins is my Brickwall!