Sides,Seitz,Sitz

  • Roy L Chadwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009
      Hi all,
      Would anyone have any info on a Levi Sides in Jackson Co abt
      1819,1820's. Trying to find if Levi came fromn Caburrus,Lincoln,Catawba
      Co NC with my GGGGparents Andrew Seitz/Sides,and Mary Bost who was in
      Warren Co TN as of 1820's,and in Jackson/Dekalb Co abt 1830.
      Also when did Dekalb Co become a Co,and from what other Co/.

      Thanks,
      Roy.