Virus Problem

  • gregthomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2001
      I did send the Hoax Warnings as I explained. I then received a virus W32.Badtrans.13312@mm , off the list by the way. For some reason my Virus Protection was not working properly. What this Virus does is send these attachments along with your message. And the next time you restart your computer it starts sending all of your unread mail back to the sender with this attachment. I have finally cleared up this problem, and have learned a lesson myself about opening attachments. None of this was done intentionally and I'm sorry. Ban me from the list if you would like. I have alot of Family ties to Jackson County but will get my info elsewhere if I must.

      Tonda Thomas
      gregthomas@...

    • marywinn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2001
        Tonda,

        All of us are subject to viruses. I, for one, would not like to see you
        banned from the list.

        Regards,
        Mary Winn Anderson
        Researching in Jackson County--Morris, Anderson, Prince, Fanning, Graham

        Brick Walls: Calvin Morris, b. Abt 1831
        Horatio Anderson, b. 1804
      • gregthomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2001
          Thank you for your understanding, Mary!

          Tonda Thomas
          gregthomas@...

          Researching in Jackson County: Collins Culver, Birdwell, Isbell

          Collins is my Brickwall!