Greens and McCollums

  • John Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009
      Sorry about my failure to make that subject change. Sometimes I get so
      wrapped up I forget my manners.

      Bill,

      I'm not sure which Mary you mean. Isaac married a Mary in 1840 when
      she was about 21. They had two daughters named Mary T (1841) and Mary
      L. (1858). Mary L. married George Irwin. My best info as to Isaac's
      siblings are Thomas S., William, James (Jimmie), Louisa, Henry, and
      Anderson. Jimmie, Isaac and Henry appear on Mabry's family tree as
      well as a "Marne D.", which I believe is a corruption of "Anderson".