Re: [jacksongenealogy] Viruses and Blocking People

  • DrKirby25@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6 4:52 PM
      The SULFNBK Virus is a Hoax How many more emails will the room receive
      before we get back to geneaology,? Richard asked us to restrict our emails
      to Geneaology. I know I am breaking that request but, when is enough enough?
      Jim
    • Richard Matthews
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8 5:08 AM
        Thanks Jim, yes please take the virus discussion offline by using direct email. I know eveyone gets excited when a virus is mentioned but in an earlier email I posted that attachments are now blocked on this list and the offending member can no longer submit posts.

        If anyone would like to discuss this in more detail please write me direct at prm@....

        Please use the list for Jackson County genealogy post only.

        Thank You and happy hunting.

        Richard