EDNA CASEY

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      I found an Edna CASEY on the 1880 McMinn Tennessee census. It says she was
      white, age 14 at that time, single and living with her mother Mary or May
      CASEY. There was also a Martha CASEY which was thirty something and listed
      as married and the daughter of Mary/May. There was also a Mary E. which was
      listed as a daughter and a ANDREW listed as a Grandson. I haven't found
      Edna CASEY before that but would have thought I could have found her in the
      1870 census but no luck so far. I am pretty sure this is the Edna CASEY
      that was married to Hiram N. GOLD. Does anyone have any erlier census with
      her on them?
      Thanks