Re: [jacksongenealogy] Robert Casey Books

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
      Yes, thanks Clay. My husband Joe belongs to that CASEY clan but we have not seen the Shelton book.

      The PACE family also enters the HAMBRICK families.

      Jewel
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
        Thanks for the info on the Robert Casey books. I plan to stay at this
        computer reading this today and not cook supper!
        Ruth

        On Jan 5, 2009, at 3:39 PM, Jewel Casey wrote:

        > Yes, thanks Clay. My husband Joe belongs to that CASEY clan but we
        > have not seen the Shelton book.
        >
        > The PACE family also enters the HAMBRICK families.
        >
        > Jewel

      • dreadens
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
          --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Clay Gullatt
          <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:

          > Robert Casey's books are on line all you need to do is google Robert
          Casey Shelton Book. It is part of the Shelton, Wininger and Pace
          Familes. Included with them are my Harpers and Gullatts.

          > Clay

          > My Aunt, Milton G. Johnson (Milta), who married Jeremiah Bellomy is
          suppose to be in that book. I will have to check it out. They were
          both from Jackson County. Her parent's were John Martin Johnson and
          Martha Anderson/Green. The Bellomys connect to Shelton, Wininger and
          Pace families. Shirley Dreaden

        • frances_lambert2000
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 6, 2009
            Jewel
            Do you Have A Roy HAMBRICK That Married Charlotte PACE?

            --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Jewel Casey" <jcasey@...>