Robert Casey Books

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2009
      Link:

      www.rcasey.net/

      This will take you to all his family books.

    • Jewel Casey
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
        Yes, thanks Clay. My husband Joe belongs to that CASEY clan but we have not seen the Shelton book.

        The PACE family also enters the HAMBRICK families.

        Jewel
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
          Clay
          Thanks for the info on the Robert Casey books. I plan to stay at this
          computer reading this today and not cook supper!
          Ruth

          On Jan 5, 2009, at 3:39 PM, Jewel Casey wrote:

          > Yes, thanks Clay. My husband Joe belongs to that CASEY clan but we
          > have not seen the Shelton book.
          >
          > The PACE family also enters the HAMBRICK families.
          >
          > Jewel

        • dreadens
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
            --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Clay Gullatt
            <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:

            > Robert Casey's books are on line all you need to do is google Robert
            Casey Shelton Book. It is part of the Shelton, Wininger and Pace
            Familes. Included with them are my Harpers and Gullatts.

            > Clay

            > My Aunt, Milton G. Johnson (Milta), who married Jeremiah Bellomy is
            suppose to be in that book. I will have to check it out. They were
            both from Jackson County. Her parent's were John Martin Johnson and
            Martha Anderson/Green. The Bellomys connect to Shelton, Wininger and
            Pace families. Shirley Dreaden

          • frances_lambert2000
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 6, 2009
              Jewel
              Do you Have A Roy HAMBRICK That Married Charlotte PACE?

              --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Jewel Casey" <jcasey@...>