Robert Casey Books

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2009
      Robert Casey's books are on line all you need to do is google Robert Casey Shelton Book. It is part of the Shelton, Wininger and Pace Familes. Included with them are my Harpers and Gullatts.

    • Clay Gullatt
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2009
        Link:

        www.rcasey.net/

        This will take you to all his family books.

      • Jewel Casey
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
          Yes, thanks Clay. My husband Joe belongs to that CASEY clan but we have not seen the Shelton book.

          The PACE family also enters the HAMBRICK families.

          Jewel
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
            Thanks for the info on the Robert Casey books. I plan to stay at this
            computer reading this today and not cook supper!
            Ruth

            On Jan 5, 2009, at 3:39 PM, Jewel Casey wrote:

            > Yes, thanks Clay. My husband Joe belongs to that CASEY clan but we
            > have not seen the Shelton book.
            >
            > The PACE family also enters the HAMBRICK families.
            >
            > Jewel

          • dreadens
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
              --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Clay Gullatt
              <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:

              > Robert Casey's books are on line all you need to do is google Robert
              Casey Shelton Book. It is part of the Shelton, Wininger and Pace
              Familes. Included with them are my Harpers and Gullatts.

              > Clay

              > My Aunt, Milton G. Johnson (Milta), who married Jeremiah Bellomy is
              suppose to be in that book. I will have to check it out. They were
              both from Jackson County. Her parent's were John Martin Johnson and
              Martha Anderson/Green. The Bellomys connect to Shelton, Wininger and
              Pace families. Shirley Dreaden

            • frances_lambert2000
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 6, 2009
                Jewel
                Do you Have A Roy HAMBRICK That Married Charlotte PACE?

                --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Jewel Casey" <jcasey@...>