Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 319

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2001
      I have also banned the offending member from the list until the attachment
      problem is resolved. the list should be safe for use at this time.

      Remember as a safety precaution on any of your email, never open an
      attachment froman unknown sender. You cannot be harmed if you do not open
      the attachment

      Richard
    • Richard Matthews
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2001