JOE FRANK SHERMAN

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      I found Joe Sherman, born March 1878, and his wife, Cora E. Sherman,
      born Sep 1882, with their daughter Clara, born July 1899 on the 1900
      Jackson County census in the town of Paint Rock. Joe Sherman's
      occupation was listed as farm labor.
      I also found Dock Sherman, born Jan 1873, with his wife, Nancy J, born
      Oct 1884, with her mother, Rebecca Williams, on the 1900 Jackson County
      census in Trenton.
      I checked the PAINT ROCK VALLEY PIONEERS book which includes all the
      cemeteries in and around the town of Paint Rock and all of Paint Rock
      Valley, and I did not find a single Sherman listed in the index.
      I do not know of any records which would answer the questions you stated
      in your last email.
      Ann B. Chambless