Re: Cherokee Removal List/Keel family

  • robert_s_63134
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hi!

      Is your Irene Keel the same Irene Keel that married Matthew
      Bracewell? I have a Keel family that originated in Georgia (Laurens
      Cnty), moved to Jackson County, AL, then on to Pope County, IL with
      the Bracewells, Halls, and Dents. Matthew and Irene were married in
      Laurens, GA.

      Robert Schneider

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Gipson"
      <gipsonkm@...> wrote:

      > Roy,
      >
      > I have info on Keel from Jackson County. You can email me direct
      at gipsonkm@knology,net and I would be glad to share what have. My
      greatgrandmother was Irene Keel.

      > Karen Moss Gipson

      Langford/Lankford was in Jackson abt 1811/12,and had lived in Madison
      Co AL as of 1809/10,and may have been in Marion Co TN abt
      1812/13,later Warren/Grundy Co's of TN.

      > Researching families,
      Bond,Bost,Chadwick,Choate,Coffelt,Goodhartd,Hodgin/Hodgins,

      Keel/Keele,Moreland,Langford/Lankford,Richmond,Seitz/Sitz/Sides,Vaugha
      n/Vaughn,
      > Wilson.
      >
      > Some connected families,
      Poe,Tate,Evans,Thompson,McCorkle,King,Dugan,Meeks,
      > Dykes,Street,Lawson,and many other from Grundy,Marion,Warren co's
      TN,and Deklab,