Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 315

  • altafae@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001
      I agree with you, Sharon, I too have received these continued messages, but I do not open ANY attachments that I get from the lists. I hope everyone on the list does the same - why should you receive an attachment from a message board anyway.

      The list manager should find out who this person is or REMOVE him from the list so we can stop sending virus to the geneology community.

      Jimmie Ryan
      Brashear/Loveless
      Jackson Co.