Re: [jacksongenealogy] Can anyone explain why and when Frazier Cemetery was moved?

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2008
      Annette,
      A cemetery was moved off of Goosepond island in the middle 60's to make way
      for Revere Copper and Brass plant construction. This move included the grave
      of Thomas Kirby. A listing of the ones moved can be found at
      http://files.usgwarchives.org/al/jackson/cemeteries/cedarhill4.txt

      --
      Richard Matthews