Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 315

  • sromanek
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4 9:00 PM
      Thanks Helen,
           I am at the jackson page now looking and I see a lot of messages from who ever it is that is doing it. They all have attachments that I would assume contain viruses. I do not actually get the virus. It is just annoying. I keep my virus software up to date, so am pretty safe. Always makes me nervous. Do you know who the list manager is? I wonder if there is a way to block this person, or whatever is doing this? Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it. I got two more since I sent this. Both from the same person. All with different attachments too.

                                                                                          Take Care,
                                                                                                  Sharon Dover Romanek
      Fax: 603-250-0747
      e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
                                 sromanek@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5 4:36 AM
        I'm getting the same attachment....and have been for quite some time.

        Richard Matthews may be the person we need to contact.