shelton cemetery

  • sghelton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2008
      I have recently visited the Shelton Cemetery at Tupelo Pike (Jackson
      Co. AL) The recent tornado that went through that area blew one of the
      large cedar trees down and split the other one. As of today the county
      was cleaning the trees up and they were trying to set some of the
      headstones back upright. There were not a lot of headstones knocked
      over but there were a few. I just thought everyone might like to know
      so if they have family there they can check and see if the storm
      affected your family. If you are from out of town I do not mind
      checking for you. I hope in the next few days to maybe post a list of
      the ones affected.

      Sheila Helton