PAINT ROCK VALLEY PIONEERS is Out of Print

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
      PAINT ROCK VALLEY PIONEERS was published in 1986 and is now out of
      print. Two of the three compilers are deceased. That is one reason
      why I began listing the Clay Cemetery inventory on our genealogy
      website. The other reason is because this cemetery is so large it has
      never been listed on the Jackson County cemetery website.
      Ann B. Chambless

    • Jewel Casey
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
        Anyone interested in "Paint Rock Valley Pioneers" can email shaversbks@... and they can tell you how to find Evelyn Rochelle or some of Kittye Hinshaw and Addie Stovall Vandiver's heirs to see if they plan to re-print.

        Ann is doing all she can to help!

        PLEASE
        Jewel