ROBERTSON buried in Clay Cemetery

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      The authors of Paint Rock Valley Pioneers listed James W. Robertson as
      James H. Robertson. I copied their work verbatim, so thanks for
      correcting their and my mistake. I have also made your correction in
      my book.
      Ann B. Chambless

    • JL Hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
        Ann
        How can I order your book and does it cover most of the early settlers? Do
        you take credit cards?
        JL Hamilton

        _____