Edna Isabella Harris Cazy Gold

  • Eulonda Owens
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      I am trying to trace my ggrandmother Edna Cazy (Casey) who married Hiram Newton Gold about 1890 in Jackson Co. AL. I have more info but am being brief at this point. She had a sister (name unknown) and at least 2 brother, names ( Lee and Richard). Further details will be provided if anyone knows this family and can help me with my search.