Forgotten Graves

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      We get a magizine from from our telephone company. There is a story
      this month about a teen who is trying to become a eagle scout by
      cleaning off a old cemetery. while cleaning the cemetery he found a
      civil war grave and is trying to find out info on the man buried there.
      Head stone reads W.A White Co H 2 S C Rifles C S A.
      The Cemetery is close to Hidgon