Re: [jacksongenealogy] Paint Rock

  • John Green
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2008
      Another source for rare or historical books, especially if they deal
      with Tennessee or the South:

      Charles and Randy Elder - Booksellers
      2115 Elliston Place
      Nashville, TN 37203

      They also publish and republish similar books, some of which have been
      out of print for many years. Besides, its a treat for a book lover to
      just look at what they have.

      John McCollum Green