RE: [jacksongenealogy] Thankful for all your work

  • Jim Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2008
      Ditto on that. Thanks for all you do.

      Jim Johnson

      -----Original Message-----
      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jackie morgan
      Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:02 AM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Thankful for all your work

      Clay,
      As Thanksgiving approaches, I just wanted to tell you, and I am sure I am
      speaking for many others, that we really appreciate all that you do to
      collect information on Jackson County and share it with all of us.
      Wishing you a beautiful Thanksgiving.

      Jackie Morgan

      Genealogist & Quilter

      I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive, soft and still,
      “Daughter, if you don’t remember us, who will?”…

      From: cagle8185@aol. com <cagle8185@aol. com>
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Paint Rock
      To: jacksongenealogy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 6:54 AM

      How do you find a copy of Paint Rock Early Pioneers?

      Bill Cagle