Jackson County Al Genealogy Research

  • Cathy Carter White
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008
      Why are there two groups researching Jackson County genealogy:
      jacksongenealogy AND jackson-co?
    • Richard Matthews
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2008
        This is the original group that I started in the early days of the World
        wide web in relations with the Al GEN WEB efforts. The other group was
        started by someone else at a later date.

        --
        Richard Matthews