Re: [jacksongenealogy] TUBBS GULLATT

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
      Hi Phyllis

      Thank you and everyone else for the info they have sent. Could you scan the photo and email it to me? If not would be glad to pay for a copy to be made.

      Ann Chambless also thinks it is Center Point where Laura Elizabeth is burried.

      By the way thank you so much for all the other info you have sent on the Gullatts, Harpers, Clarks and others.

      Clay