TUBBS GULLATT

  • country_cheeky
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
      Several years ago I saw a picture hanging in the Pikeville
      store. I found the photographer{now retired} and bought a copy
      {20x16} not a very plain one. It is of the Pikeville Slat Mill/
      pencil mill. The list of employees include Fred Womack, W R
      Womack, also Jesse Tubbs son of Mary Clemetine and Silas Tubbs.
      John Thomas Tubbs son of Margaret Gullatt and Silas Tubb.
      The Picture was made about 1911/1912. Pikeville is not very far
      from Center Point Baptist Church, so maybe the death cert. says
      Center Point.

      Phyllis Jordan
    • Clay Gullatt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
        Hi Phyllis

        Thank you and everyone else for the info they have sent. Could you scan the photo and email it to me? If not would be glad to pay for a copy to be made.

        Ann Chambless also thinks it is Center Point where Laura Elizabeth is burried.

        By the way thank you so much for all the other info you have sent on the Gullatts, Harpers, Clarks and others.

        Clay