Re: [jacksongenealogy] Silas P. Tubbs, Mary Clementine "Robertson" Womack Gullatt Tubbs, Bettie Southerland

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
      Chuck

      Mary Clementine is listed as Divorced on the 1900 Census probably divorced ca 1894 early 1895. Record should be in the Jackson Co. Courthouse. He then married Bettie Southerland his third wife 01 Oct 1895.

      Mary Clementine and Silas's had 1 son Jesse Edward Tubbs b. 23 Feb 1893.

      Mary Clementine and J. (James) W. Womack had one son Charles Henry Womack b. 16 Jun 1883.

      She had one daughter with Peter H. Gullatt, Laura Elizabeth b. 01 Jan 1890 who married m. Frederick R. Womack (a different Womack family).

      I do intend to post the census on all these people when I have time in the hope of connecting some kin.

      Clay