Re: CUTTERS POINT

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
      Clay I've been looking but can't find cutters point lots of other
      points ever point on the mountians are named after someone.Do you
      think that one of the points on Poorhouse Mountain could have been
      called Cutters? I did find Miller Mountain It is Close to Estil forks
      and where the Miller cemetry is. There is a Womack Hollow Close to
      Poorhouse Mountain and Womack Store is the same as Carnes.

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "nettiebau1952"