Re: [jacksongenealogy] Cutter/Cutters Point place or cemetery? GULLATT/ROBERT...

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      I think I have asked this before. Was that the same Silas Tubbs that
      married Bettie Southerland. Bettie Southerland had a daughter named Ida Mae
      Southerland she was my grandmother her husband my grandfather was named John
      Boyd.
      Thank you
      Chuck Boyd

      In a message dated 11/3/2008 12:12:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
      blackcloud27030@... writes:

      Does anyone know where Cutter/Cutters Point was located? Is there a cemetery
      located near there? It may have been located near the TN River and was
      possibly flooded.

      Laura Elizabeth "Bessie" (Gullatt) Womack'Womack'<WBR>s death certificate
      interred at Cutter Point. She married Fedreick R. Womack ca. 1907. She died
      25 July 1916 in Hollywood, Jackson Co. so Cutter Point may be some place not
      far from Hollywood or Bellefonte.

      Laura Elizabeth Gullatt was the daughter of Peter H. Gullatt and Mary
      Clementine (Robertson) Womack Gullatt Tubbs.

      Mary Clementine Robertsom married:
      1. J. W. Womack 29 Sep 1881
      2. Peter H. Gullatt 07 Feb 1889 (1st wife was Pharabe Wilson)
      3. Silas P. Tubbs 24 Apr 1892 (1st wife was Peter H.'s sister Margaret
      Gullatt)

      **************Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot
      5 Travel Deals!

    • Clay Gullatt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
        Chuck

        Mary Clementine is listed as Divorced on the 1900 Census probably divorced ca 1894 early 1895. Record should be in the Jackson Co. Courthouse. He then married Bettie Southerland his third wife 01 Oct 1895.

        Mary Clementine and Silas's had 1 son Jesse Edward Tubbs b. 23 Feb 1893.

        Mary Clementine and J. (James) W. Womack had one son Charles Henry Womack b. 16 Jun 1883.

        She had one daughter with Peter H. Gullatt, Laura Elizabeth b. 01 Jan 1890 who married m. Frederick R. Womack (a different Womack family).

        I do intend to post the census on all these people when I have time in the hope of connecting some kin.

        Clay

        (http://pr.atwola. com/promoclk/ 100000075x121241 6248x1200771803/ aol?redir= http://travel. aol.com/discount -travel?ncid= emlcntustrav0000 0001)