CUTTERS POINT

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      Clay, I would almost bet the farm that Bessie Gullatt Womack's place of
      burial was Center Point. Will check later to see if she is there.
      Ann Chambless
    • nettiebau1952
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
        Clay, I checked the Guntersville watershed maps that I posted
        recently at this web siste:

        http://www.bradfordweb.info/tva/

        I can't find a reference to Cutter's Point, but I wonder if the
        Womacks you mention are related to Martin E. Womack. I found Martin
        in the 1930s index of names on Map 76, which is Kyles Spring Branch
        and Mud Creek.

        http://www.bradfordweb.info/tva/Map76_P1012175%20copy.jpg

        Annette Bradford
        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Ann B. Chambless"
        <rabc123@...> wrote:

        > Clay, I would almost bet the farm that Bessie Gullatt Womack's
        place of
        > burial was Center Point. Will check later to see if she is there.
        > Ann Chambless

      • frances_lambert2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
          Clay I've been looking but can't find cutters point lots of other
          points ever point on the mountians are named after someone.Do you
          think that one of the points on Poorhouse Mountain could have been
          called Cutters? I did find Miller Mountain It is Close to Estil forks
          and where the Miller cemetry is. There is a Womack Hollow Close to
          Poorhouse Mountain and Womack Store is the same as Carnes.

          --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "nettiebau1952"