Re: Cemetery called Miller Mountain?

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 3, 2008
      There is a Miller Cemetery T1S R4E Sec15 that would be close to
      Estill Forks.11 Graves first known interment E.J. Brewer (1884-1908)
      last known interment Dortha Jean Brewer(1930-1936) Hall& Miller are
      common names in this cemetery. This is from a book I have.

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Amy Christensen
      <amyeveonne@...> wrote:

      > Hello all:
      >
      > Is there a cemetery in Jackson County called Miller Mountain
      Cemetery? I have a note about it, but can't find a record of it
      existing.

      > Thanks,
      > Amy
      >

      > "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
      >         It's about learning to dance in the rain."

      MS/Word
      > > a few years ago, saved it as one large text-format file (.txt),
      and
      > > used it extensively before sharing it with the list. It was saving
      > > me loads of time and much aggravation because I no longer had to
      > > search all the various cemetery files separately. Ultimately I
      > > provided it to the Jacksongenealogy list and it appears to have
      > > proved useful to other researchers. As I commented originally: all
      > > of the hard word was done by the fine people who walked the
      > > cemeteries and did the individual cemetery transcriptions. Not me.
      > >
      > > Anyway, I've been meaning to ask whether an updated is needed.
      That