Website additions

  • qatar99do
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      I have added some transcribed deed records to my website, found on a
      recent visit to Jackson County.

      Here is the long URL to the Records index. Scroll down to Land and
      Indentures and look for those that have Jackson County in the link name.

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~holdridge/records.html

      Or try this short URL made at www.tinyurl.com

      http://tinyurl.com/jacksonalabama

      The file named John Morgan 1867 has these people named in a civil suit:

      Bradley Wilson & Co. vs
      Benj Snodgrass
      John Morgan
      John H. Liney
      Robert Jackson
      James Hillion
      Charles Ivey
      Carter Kirby
      Miller Kirby
      Mat Chandler
      Egypt Land
      A.P. Moore

      Thank you,

      Cindy
    • Brent W
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
        Cindy, you show Crumley voting area on your 1888 DeKalb Co. information. Do you have any idea where it was located.  I had relatives on the census from there but noone seems to remember where it was...thanks, Brent

      • frances_lambert2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
          Crumbly is a variant of Dawson Looks like it is on county road 68