RE: [jacksongenealogy] YAHOO ID NEEDED TO ACCESS ALL FEATURES AT GROUP HOME WEBSITE

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2008
      I find yahoo the hardiest site to use. I am on several genealogy mail list
      BUT I never has any trouble subscribing or unsubscribing from them like I do
      with Yahoo. I still don't really know what my yahoo account ID and pass
      word is because I've tried to get on the archives with all I know and still
      can't get on.

      Regina

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 23, 2008
        What�is this Group Home Website

        Jackie Morgan

        Genealogist &�Quilter

        I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive, soft and still,
        �Daughter, if you don�t remember us, who will?��

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 23, 2008
          Regina!,

          You Yahoo ID is rgpipes.  Go to login.yahoo.com and type in your Yahoo ID.  Find the link below that says Forgot your ID or Password and click on it.  There will be some sort of help in recovering your password.

          Let us know how it goes ...

          Melissa
          _

        • Clay Gullatt
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 23, 2008
            Go to Yahoo Groups, on the left side of your screen is a list of your Yahoo Groups, click on jacksongenealogy. If you have a Yahoo ID you can access the features listed under HOME, on the same page are the current posts, to view all this months posts click on (view all) at the bottom of the page is a box with the archived posts dating back to Apr 1999. The number shown in each square is the number of posts that month. Click on a number to read that months archived posts. All this is if you have a Yahoo ID.

            If you have anyou have access all you have to do is click on what feature you want. You do not have to enter an ID.

            If you do not have a Yahoo ID either get a free email account with Yahoo or email me blackcloud27030@... and I will email you a profile form, you do NOT have to fill out or answer all the questions on the form, just what you want too.

            Those with access to the features can post LINKS, FILE, PHOTOS and other info (wills, settlements of estates, bible records) whatever as long as it pertains to Jackson County's genealogy, at the Group Home Website. Got a bunch of old photos of your ancestors you want to share then please post them under Photos it will walk you through on how to post them as an album. I for one just love looking at old family photos.

            I have recommended before that all new members read through the old posts there is a lot of interesting and informative info there and some great discussions. You can search through the archives by entering either full names or just surnames in the search engine just under the old house. Try Indians to read about the Indians in Jackson Co.or poor people or poorhouse to read about just how desperately poor Jackson Co. was from the ending of the Civil War all the way until after WW2.

            Clay