DUNCAN/PARKER Family

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17 12:32 PM
      1880 Sonora, Gordon Co. GA
      House 48 Family 49
      Henry T. Parker 27 Head Hired GA SC SC
      Mary E. 27 Wife Keeping House SC Blank Blank
      Matty L. 11 Dau Works in Home GA GA SC (same for all children)
      Joseph H. 6
      Edmond M. 5
      Henry L. 3
      Lewis B. 1

      House/Family 24
      Matthew E. Parker 68 Head Farmer SC SC SC
      Charity B. 69 Wife House Keeper GA SC SC
      Mary A. 33 Dau Works in House GA SC GA (same for rest)
      Marthy E. 31 Dau
      Ellen E. 24 Dau
      Eliza O. 20 Niece
      Julia A. 11 Grand Dau
      Ann 10 Grand Dau

      1870 (Calhoun PO) Gordon Co. GA
      Mathew E. Parker 59 Works on Farm SC
      Cariety B. 57 Keeping House GA (Charity)
      Mary A. 33 Domestic GA
      Elizabeth 24 At Home GA
      Martha C. 23 At Home GA
      Harriet A. 21 At Home  GA
      Henry T. 18 Works on Farm GA
      Emaline 16 At Home GA
      Eliza L. 9  GA
      Julia A. 9 months GA
      Anjulett 7 months GA

      1860 Fairmount, Gordon Co. GA
      Matthew E. Parker 48 Farmer SC
      Charity 49 Domestic GA
      Mary A.M. 22
      Thomas D. 21
      Julius E. 19
      Lewis W. 18
      Wm. M. 16
      Charity E. 15
      Martha C. 13
      Harriet A. 11
      Henry T. 8
      Ellen E. 7 Mary Parker 19 Domestic
      Eliza L. Wiggens 1

      1850 Div 12 Gordon Co. GA
      House 249 Family 250
      Matthew Parker 38 Farmer SC
      Charity 38 GA
      Mary W. 13
      Thomas D. 11
      Julius E. 9
      Lewis W. 8
      William 6
      Elizabeth 5
      Martha 3
      Harriet 1

      These may be Matthew's parents?

      House 714 Family 720
      William Parker 76 Shoemaker SC
      Edith 65 SC

      I have not as yet looked at any family trees, if I find anything I will post it.