Re: [jacksongenealogy] pamela794...The duncan family

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2008
      WW1 Draft Reg. Calhoun, Gordon Co. GA
      Newton A. Gusta Duncan b. 20 Sep 1879 (likely Agusta or Agustus)
      Farming Self,
      Mrs. N.G. Duncan Rt 1, Calhoun, Gordon Co. GA
      Medium Hgt, Slender Build, Blue Eyes, Brown Hair
      He signed as N.G. Duncan

      You can see where this is going.

      1900 Sonoraville, Gordon CO. GA
      House45 Family 46
      William G. Duncan Head Feb 1846 54 mar.36yrs GA SC GA Farmer (G.= Greenberry)
      Mikie Wife Mar 1847 53 mar.36yrs 10Children/9Living GA NC NC (Mica)
      Newton G. Son Sept 1879 20 Single GA GA GA Farm Laborer
      Nancy C. Dau Feb 1889 18 Single GA GA GA
      Oscre L. Dau Jun 1885 14 GA GA GA
      Minnie L. Dau Jan 1888 12 GA GA GA

      House 48 Family 49
      Henry T. Parker Head Jan 1842 58 mar.27yrs GA SC SC Farmer
      Emma M. Wife Jun 1846 53 mar.27yrs 10Children/9Living SC SC SC
      Clemens C. Son Nove 1879 20 Single GA Farm Labor
      Samuel T. Son Apr 1883 17 GA Farm Labor
      Mary L. Dau Jun 1885 14 Single  (L.= Lucy)
      Dona M. Dau Jun 1888 11 GA

      1910 Lily Pond, Gordon Co. GA
      House 96 Family 99
      Riley Duncan Head 34 mar.once 11yrs GA GA GA Farmer
      Emma Wife 29 mar.once 11yrs 3Children/3Living GA GA GA
      Ester Dau 9
      Madgie Dau 9
      Naomie Dau 3
      Greenberry Father 63 mar.once 46yrs GA SC GA Farmer
      Mica Mother 65 mar.once 46yrs 10Children/9Living GA NC NC

      House 98 Family 100
      Gussie Duncan 29 mar.once 9yrs GA GA GA Farmer (indexed as Annie)
      Lucy 23 mar.once 9yrs 3Children/3Living GA GA GA (indexed as 21 I read it as 23)
      Omar 7
      Mattier Lee 5
      Lula Mae 2

      1910 Calhoun, Gordon Co. GA
      Henry T. Parker Head 61 mar.once 43yrs GA SC SC Laborer Home Farm
      Emma Wife 65 mar.twice 43yrs 12Children/10Living SC SC SC
      Dona M. Dau Single GA GA SC Laborer Home Farm

      More to come.

      Clay