WALLACE

  • Sylvia King
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      I have several lateral Wallace ancestors buried in the Edgefield Old Baptist Cemetery. Some are descendents fo John E and Parilee Wallace. I would love to share information with anyone who has knowledge of this family.

      Sylvia Lacy King, ggggranddaugther of John E. Wallace and Nancy Ann Diggs Wallace.