Re: [jacksongenealogy] JACKSON COUNTY CHRONICLES published by the JCHA since 1975

  • James Huffine
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2008
      Ann, if you ever have a chance to find your xerox copy of Shepard
      Shelton's obit I would love to have a copy. I woud love to have a
      copy of anthing on this family and would be glad to pay for your
      postage. I have read the Taylor book regarding Martisha Taylor
      Shelton's family. At one time I was convinced that Shepard was
      William's son and that William was Abraham and Chloe's but there are
      also Shelton researchers that think William was John Shelton's son. I
      have corresponded with Dorothy Lowe, years ago, as she is related to
      Woodlief Thomas and Amanda Easterly's family. My ggrandmother, Rosina
      was from Woodlief Thomas and his first wife (Elizabeth Young). All
      these Sheltons make for some confusion!
      Thanks, Ruth Burnette Huffine