RE: [jacksongenealogy] GOLD

  • Eulonda Owens
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
      I don't think we have met in person but we have exchanged info via emails. My grandmother and grandfather (Pendergraft) were both from the Gold line. They were 2nd cousins, descendents of Thomas and Nancy Holland.

      From: Regina Pipes <rgpipes@hughes. net <mailto:rgpipes% 40hughes. net> >
      To: jacksongenealogy@ yahoogroups. com
      <mailto:jacksongene alogy%40yahoogro ups.com>
      Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 12:48 PM

      Eulonda,

      Who are your GOLD relatives? My grandmother Martha Louisa GOLD GRIDER was
      the daughter of Elijah and Frances WININGER GOLD. Elijah's parents were
      Peter H and Rachel PHILLIPD GOLD. Rachel was Peter's first wife and they
      had three children together with Elijah being the youngest when she died.

      Regina