The joke

  • gregthomas
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2001
      I look to this list for genealogy information also but most likely the joke was sent by accident so why can't we be a little more understanding and just drop this subject. Although it was not appropriate for this list, the joke could have been much worse than it was. So why don't we get on with the reason for this list and leave this subject alone.

      Tonda Thomas

    • Peggy Powell
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2001

        good peggy powell peg1944200@...