OFF COLOR JOKE ON GENEALOGY LIST.

  • Jackson Cty Historical Association
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2001
      There is a time and place for all things. Here is one woman's opinion: Our genealogy site was not designed for off color
      jokes. Hopefully, the sender inadvertently included our list among her joke loving friends and will not do this again.
      Ann B. Chambless
      abc123@...
    • MISTYDAWNDAVIS@excite.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2001
        you people are so boring i am unsubscribing!!!