Family Names

  • DottedBull@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15 8:02 PM
      The family I am researching is Garland. Would like to know about the
      Riley's also. I am told they lived at Scottsboro.
      Dot

    • frances_lambert2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16 6:55 AM
        What Garland? I have a little info on A William Garland. For Some
        reason my Ballard's were living with his family on the 1850 and 1860
        census. Trying to make the connection.