Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: haven't seen any messages on this site

  • Kathy Edwards
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 12, 2008
      There is a William White Campbell buried at Harmony Cemetery that I would like to know more about.

      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 16, 2008
        > No, I haven't done any research on Clairborne and Lucinda. I have found it so very interesting that many from Jackson County came to Comanche County, Texas at about the same time. I have been posting burial information on Find a grave as I find them.

        I have found that there was also a mass exodus of people from western TN to TX which caught up some of the people I have been following from there.

        According to family lore (written down by his son), Wm R met his wife in Huntsville, so I had wondered whether he was from there or from Jackson Co. However, I have found some factual errors in what his son wrote down, and they married in Jackson Co, so it may be that he was not in Huntsville after all.