Carroll/Keith In Jackson County

  • b_sweat@msn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 4:54 PM
      I'm looking for information on some of my family in Jackson Co. In
      the 1860 census, Benjamin R. Carroll(33) is listed as HOH. Living
      with him is Salena(Salenia) Morgan(44) & I believe she is his sister.
      There is no wife listed for Ben, but 3 children are listed: John A.
      Carroll (8), Paralee J.(3)-Salena also had a dau. named Paralee- &
      Louisa Carroll(1). Then, there's an S. Keith(37), Nancy Keith(35),
      Mary A. (5-6), & Jimmie or Jennie(7) Nancy b. TN & it shows Salena b.
      NC.(1850 census says she was b. TN). Salena was married to Riley
      Morgan who died in the Indian Wars.
      Any help is appreciated.