Fwd: your answer liar

  • cagle8185@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
      ____________________________________
      From: dwightsf2176@...
      To: cagle8185@...
      Sent: 9/12/2008 2:01:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time
      Subj: your answer liar

      Cagle,

      I see that you are still as bigger liar as ever, dirt bags like you never
      change,
      produce the email where I cussed you out liar, I simply told you what I
      thought
      of you for your actions, and I have since learned that a lot of People feel
      the
      same way about you, and you can't stand it because I have exposed you for
      what you are, a Liar, among other things.

    • paula stockebrand
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
        Hey guys, Turn down the volume.
        Paula

        I see that you are still as bigger liar as ever, dirt bags like you never
        change,
        produce the email where I cussed you out liar, I simply told you what I
        thought
        of you for your actions, and I have since learned that a lot of People feel
        the
        same way about you, and you can't stand it because I have exposed you for
        what you are, a Liar, among other things.

        ************ **Psssst. ..Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,
        (http://www.stylelis t.com/trends? ncid=aolsty00050 000000014)

      • Eulonda Owens
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
          Please, STOP THIS both of you make good contributions to this site and are probably in danger of being banned or worse causing the site to go down.

          From: cagle8185@aol. com <cagle8185@aol. com>
          To: jacksongenealogy@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 1:33 PM

          ____________ _________ _________ ______
          I see that you are still as bigger liar as ever, dirt bags like you never
          change,
          produce the email where I cussed you out liar, I simply told you what I
          thought
          of you for your actions, and I have since learned that a lot of People feel
          the
          same way about you, and you can't stand it because I have exposed you for
          what you are, a Liar, among other things.

          ************ **Psssst. ..Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,
          (http://www.stylelis t.com/trends? ncid=aolsty00050 000000014)

        • JL Hamilton
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13, 2008
            This kind of conduct is not appreciated by anyone. We need to act like
            adults not children.
            John Hamilton

            _____

            --- On Fri, 9/12/08, paula stockebrand <pfabionar@yahoo.