Stewart/Stuart of Jackson County AL

  • taterib@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2001
      I'm still looking for Stewart's from Jackson County Alabama. Surely
      there are some still there? If anyone can give me a name /address or
      email address I'd appreciate it. Looking for descendents of Nancy
      Stewart that married Chapley Hampton b: 1802. She was the mother of
      my grandfather Wade Hampton b: 1875 Jackson County AL married Effie
      Florena Seay. Thanks a lot.

      Judy