Re: [jacksongenealogy] Surnames: Eakin then changed to Akins, Ashley, Williams

  • RON aKINS
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2008
      Hi Gina,you can reach me at akinsron@.... I have done research on the Akins family at Ancestry.com. The Akins family goes all the way back to Scotland.

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: gina_v_isme <ginavacala@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 9:15:11 AM
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Surnames: Eakin then changed to Akins, Ashley, Williams

      I am trying to find information about my family my grandmother is Susie
      Marie Ann AKINS (m. Elmer Williams) and her mother and father are
      Joseph E. AKINS and Maggie ASHLEY.  I am trying to find any information
      on both sides. My grandfathers birth name is Joseph EAKIN.  If anyone
      can help me learn About this side of my family I would be grateful.
      Thank you ! Gina Williams-Vacala