Hall Chapel

  • Kyle Davenport
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      Hi Folks,

      Bill Cagle mentioned there was a Hall's Chapel just down the road
      from where my Rev. Willie T Hall lived. I assume my Hall's were
      connected to the chapel but I have no information on it. Does anyone
      know its history or anyone attending there or in the nearby house?
      Believe it's along Larkin Fork, north of Princeton?

      I also have a photo of the "First Baptist Church" of Bridgeport, AL
      in my grandmother's photo album. Rev W T Hall passed on in 1940, so
      this photo must have been taken in the 1930's. It does not match the
      church of the website for "First Baptist Church of Bridgeport, AL". I
      emailed the Reverend there but no response yet.

      Never having met my greatgrandfather, it would be really neat if I
      could dig up a sermon he had given.

      Thanks,
      Kyle