Stewart/Stuart Family

  • taterib@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2001
      I'm still looking for Jackson County Stewart's. Nancy Stewart born:
      abt. 1840 Jackson Co. AL. Her mother's name was Lydia Stewart. Nancy
      was married to my great grandfather Chapley Hampton b: abt 1802
      Ky/TN. Have no information on the Stewart's in Jackson County, AL.
      Anyone with information on this family please let me know. I am at a
      dead stop with her family. Also looking for Chapley Hampton's
      brothers/sisters names. Thanks a lot!!!!Judy