Re: [jacksongenealogy] MASHBURNS

  • Chadwick & Barbara Raines
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2001
      I have a Matthew Allen Mashburn b. 1843 TN d. 1902 Okmulgee, OK. He md 1]
      Eliza Jane Sanders - they had 2 ch. He md 2] Rebecca Louise Hemphill and
      they had 6 ch. This Matthew was the bro of my g/f John E Mashburn. Eliza
      Jane 's parents were John G Sanders 1822, NC and Charlotte Brannon, AL. Do
      you know any Mashburns that could possibly help me with my line?