Marriage Lookups

  • Karen Gipson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      I am looking for information for Sallie H Preston born abt 1898 and Emma Preston born abt 1891.
      They are daughters of John Preston and Martha Pigg Preston.

      The 1920 census shows Emma's last name as Robins and does not list Sallie. Sallie was still alive in 1960.
      They show up in Franklin County, TN in 1930 without Sallie.

      Any marriage information will be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks so much.

      Karn Gipson